Before talking about the item we should know what the term Ayurveda is;
The Sanskrit term Ayurveda translates to “knowledge of life,” and the principles of this ancient wisdom remind us that the entire web of life is intricately interwoven. With a unique emphasis on total wellness, the art and science of Ayurveda work to harmonize our internal and external worlds.
Our five senses serve as the portals between the internal and external realms, as the five great elements of ether, air, fire, water, and earth dance the dance of creation around and within us. Ayurveda groups these five elements into three basic types of energy and functional principles that are present in everybody and everything. Since there are no single words in English to describe these principles; we use the Sanskrit words Vata, Pitta, and Kapha to describe their combinations.
Everything that we experience, be it a physical substance, a thought, or emotion, has certain qualities. The ancient texts of Ayurveda classify these qualities — called gunas in Sanskrit — into 10 pairs of opposites, making 20 qualities total (for example, heavy vs. light). Theoretically, everything in the universe can be described in terms of these gunas, or qualities, including the doshas. The foundation of Ayurvedic treatment relies upon recognizing when gunas have become excessive or deficient, as this is known to cause doshic imbalance and lead to disease. Ayurveda applies the opposite qualities to return to balance.
There might be no one who doesn’t know about the benefits of consuming cow ghee. If you belong to an Indian family there are a lot of benefits of Cow Ghee that you might have heard growing all these years. The cow ghee which is produced from the cow milk consist medicinal values and provides with several health benefits. It contains butterfat, water and milk proteins. The process of making cow ghee includes boiling of butter and then removing butterfat from it. Then the milk solids are removed away and the rest, which is left is known as the cow ghee.
The benefits of consuming Cow Ghee
Cow ghee contains nutrients along with anti-oxidants, antifungal and antibacterial properties which helps an individual not with one but with many problems. It promotes digestion, helps in developing bone, protects arteries, provide immunity and many more.
• Cow Ghee helps in improving digestive systems by revitalizing secretion of enzymes, it is also easy to absorb as it consists lower chain fatty acids. Thus, this improves the productivity of the immune system as well. The individuals who are prone to weak digestion must consume cow ghee to be benefited with it.
• If you have bowel issues then spoonful of cow ghee mixed with milk, can help you to deal with your bowel problems.
• As cow ghee contains Vitamin K2 which helps in reducing the calcium depositions in the arteries, it helps in protecting arteries from being damaged easily. It also helps in the functioning of the heart and boosts the good cholesterol level.
• If you consume cow ghee on day to day basis it enhances the strength of bones and also increases the bone density. Cow ghee helps the sensory organs to work appropriately and make your brain and body active.
• For kids and youngsters, cow ghee is best as it nourishes with healthy bones and good immune system. It also helps in maintain the weight of your child if he is under weight.
• Consuming cow ghee during pregnancy is suggested by most of the doctors too. It nourishes the health of the lady as well as it prevents the newborn from the problems that can arrive after the birth.
• Cow ghee also helps in healing external wounds. It can be applied over the infected area and you can see the results yourself after some days.
• It can also help in increasing or improve one’s eye sight with the consumption of the cow ghee.
There is no doubt that Cow ghee has several benefits that can help you deal with your health and internal issues of the body. But Consuming Ayurvedic Desi Cow Ghee is very important and healthy as well. The ingredients in the Desi cow ghee should not include any kind of preservatives or any chemical which may harm you in any other way. The ayurvedic desi Cow ghee improves the density of the bones, hormones, eyesight and also reduces the malnutrition. It also helps in reducing the pain that may arise after giving birth to a baby. This is the reason why many of the individuals are opting for Desi Cow ghee which not only benefits them but also benefits their family. And if you want to take good care of your family then you must opt for good and healthy habits. Patanjali Ayurved provides you with the pure and natural Desi Cow ghee with which you can achieve several health benefits. Though there are multiple Indian brands selling cow ghee but one of the trusted and purest ghee I used everyday is Patanjali Cow Ghee.